Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wounds.



It's all because of my skin and my bones and my heart.

stop.

We only hurt because we're human and we're only human because they told us that we are.

stop.

How does the present become the past? How does the future become the present that becomes the past?
How do moments turn into memories when they were promised as "forever?"

stop.

I was thinking about Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin and how they defined my childhood idea of friendship.

stop.

"Forever and ever is a very long time, Pooh." "Forever isn't long at all, Christopher, when I'm with you."

stop.

Forever wasn't long enough. It wasn't long at all.

stop.
stop.
stop.

There's a tattoo on my heart. And it's small. But somewhere, if you read the fine print, you can make out the word "always."

stop.

I didn't pay for it.

stop.

It paid for itself.

ok go.

2 comments:

you look really good today!