Monday, October 3, 2011

And then, suddenly,

it all comes together.


And you get over the mountain you have been trying to conquer for years.

And you don't hurt anymore.

And you're better than you ever have been.

And you look at yourself in the mirror, after all you've been through, and say,
outloud,
with happy tears streaming,

"I'm beautiful."

And you really are beautiful. You're beautiful because you've made it this far.
And that really is an accomplishment.




"There will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears."


Finally.






Image via.
Lyrics by Mumford & Sons

3 comments:

  1. yes. this is true. and you are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIND CONNECTION! When I started reading, I immediately started thinking about that song, and there it was! I'm just so glad someone out here listens to good music! (And I'm glad as well that you've had things figured out :3)

    ReplyDelete

you look really good today!