Thursday, April 5, 2012

This can't be happening.

Things are spinning.
But I'm standing still.

And I don't know why I'm so miserably happy.

But I can stand in front of a crowd of strangers and scream out words that aren't really mine.

Because, somehow, other people's words are easier to say.
My words are terrifying.
They are honest.

They are uncomfortable because they are mine.

And the truth is that I don't understand it.
I've never been this confused.

It was exactly like the movies:
Weak in the knees. Shortness of breath. No words. Magic.
My heart stopped for that one moment.

And, somehow, I just knew.
It was you.

It has to be you.




And I feel like a silly, giddy, stupid little girl.




Who knew I would ever come to this?


Not me.
That's for darn sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you look really good today!