Monday, March 8, 2010

Critics.

I'm better at taking criticism than I am at taking compliments.

I handle criticism very well. In fact, better than nearly anyone I know.
But compliments... Oh boy, do I make a fool of my self when responding to compliments...
It's like I turn in to a rambling, excuse making, nay-saying idiot.
I can not, for the life of me, give a simple "Thank you" and be on my way.

I feel bad about my compliment-taking disability.
I think people feel like I'm just trying to make their compliment in to a big deal.
Or blowing something way out of proportion.
But I am here to tell you that this is not the case.

Why do I fail at taking compliments? And why am I pro at accepting criticism?

This baffles me.
This should be easy stuff.
But no.
Most people are just the opposite.

I guess I'm not most people...





By: Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment

you look really good today!