Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oh, Johnny.


Have you ever met this guy?
Well. He holds a special place in my heart.
When asked, "Mallory. If you could have any man you wanted, who would it be?"
My immediate response is the obvious: "Johnny Depp."
There's just something about the way he can distinguish any look.
I've been lured in by every single character he has ever played.
Roux? Yes, please.
Edward Scissorhands? Absolutely.
Mort Rainey? Mmmm.. What a babe. Insane or not.
Captain Jack Sparrow? Not one other man could pull it off like he does.
I've even found myself attracted to Willy Wonka... (I realize that this is a concern. Don't worry.)
Everyone else goes for men like Brad Pitt, or Chase Crawford, or George Clooney, or, our latest lovely, Mr. Efron.
Now, don't get me wrong. These are all exceptionally attractive men.
But nobody beats Johnny.
Although it is a concern that he is the same age as my father. I tend to look past that minor detail.


I do believe I am in love with this man.


image via




By: Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment

you look really good today!