Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Vouloir.



Sometimes I get these crazy thoughts in my head.
The kind of thoughts that turn into ideas.
And the kind of thoughts that turn into ideas that turn into hopes.
And the kind of thoughts that turn into ideas that turn into hopes that turn into dreams.

And you know what "dreams" are, right?

They are an idealistic, beautified reality.
Dreams are the most beautiful things that we have.

And dreams turn into goals.
And goals are always fulfilled.
Real goals, I mean. Not just the half-hearted, "it would be nice if (...)," kind.
The real kind.

Our thoughts really do make us who we are.
"A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes."
Gandhi was absolutely right.


I can be whoever I want to be.

You can be whoever you want to be.


We will be
whoever
we truly want
to be.

Pinky swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you look really good today!