Sunday, February 14, 2010

happy lists.


one of the biggest thinking points of my life lately has been unhappy friends of mine. it has bothered me that i can't seem to do anything to help them feel happy, until i recently realized that the reason why it's not working is because it's not up to me.

in the words of dear, honest abe,

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."



And so i figure the only thing left to do is continue to be happy myself. so in honor of rockstar diaries,

10 things that make hannah terribly happy:


1. the face of little mckay.

2. my friends, all of them.

3. chocolate chip pancakes. and all chocolate.

4. things that are so funny i do my stupid laugh.

5. being different.

6. faith, and the peace it brings.

7. music that makes me feel understood.

8. colors.

9. the internal quiet that creating things gives me.

10. people that love me.


do yourself a favor, and make a list yourself. there's a lot to be happy about.

By: Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment

you look really good today!