Thursday, January 12, 2012

My intentions were good...

I just lost myself in the moment..
Which seems to happen much too often. I just have a knack for saying all the wrong things.
I make putting your own foot in your mouth appear to be in style.

I'm at a tough age. But it's a tough life.
And if, for one second, you ever thought that it would be easy,

you were wrong. You were so wrong.
But don't be discouraged. Everyone is.
Everybody is wrong.
Even your favorite Republican candidate.
Yep. Even him. He's wrong, too.


But all the little girls and boys with their knotted hair and their freedom and their dirty fingernails will agree with me when I say that there is adventure to be had and discoveries to be made and flowers to be picked.

So why in the world am I wasting my time trying to fit into a pair of adult shoes?

...My feet have always been abnormally small (this is not only a metaphor, but a fact: I'm 5'8" and I wear a size 7).


The world is going to end this year, anyway.

Let's have some fun.





Don't worry, Napolean.
I'm sure there's a babe out there for you, too.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you look really good today!