Friday, September 2, 2011

Creep #2

So.... I'm a massive creep.



What of it?!

Anyway.

Meet Gary and Jill.


They are SO in love!


 


Once again, I don't know their real names... But... they looked like a Gary and a Jill to me.

Can you see them? Hugging? (Sorry for the terrible picture. It's the best I could do...)
So.... I was picking up my friend from the airport. I waited behind this station wagon for 20 minutes for her to come out. Suddenly, the man in the station wagon (Gary) jumps out and opens the trunk excitedly. A woman (Jill) starts running toward him frantically. She drops her bags and jumps into his arms upon approach.

They kissed a lot and I watched their mouths exchange "I love you" 's. 

I may or may not have teared up.

They were very normal looking people. You know. Very middle aged and middle class looking. But they must have been through a lot. It showed in their greeting.

I had no personal connection to them whatsoever, but I love them both dearly. And I hope they last forever.

They deserve it.


Someday, I'll find my Gary. And I'll be his Jill. And we'll greet one another like this at the airport, even if I was only gone just a few days.


Love,
The Creep.



P.S.
Remember Raymond?! Welllllll. I may or may not have seen him again. Actually. I definitely saw him again.
Outside of my building. Reading a book and drinking a cup of coffee. Looking perfect.
Of course I was way too terrified to go say anything. And, of course, I now hate myself for it.
But, if it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure we live in the same building, so....
We may or may not be destined to fall in love.

I will notify you of any further sightings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you look really good today!